Stewardship is everything we do after we say ‘Yes!’ to God.
Jesus calls us to follow his way, sharing our lives in the community, including sharing our money.
Giving to our church enables us to express our faith through our many ministries, as followers of Jesus.
Stewardship of Our Time and Talents at Knox. There are many ways that we can contribute to our shared life in Knox UC, offering the treasure of our volunteer time & talents:
- • be a warm and welcoming presence as people arrive for worship, offering bulletins/direction
- • read scripture in worship
- • sing in our choir
- • participate in a study group
- • host and serve communion
- • volunteer for “gumboot” projects
- • prepare and host coffee fellowship
- • serve on one of the Knox Teams
- • volunteer in the office
- • cook, serve or participate in Community Lunch
Sharing what we have, doing what we can.
Each one of us is called and invited:
to pray for God’s wisdom in our leadership;
to find places where we can serve;
to pledge our financial support, as we are able… in grateful response to God’s blessing.
Please take a moment to download and read through the attached Stewardship Brochure
Knox United Church issues tax receipts for donations of $25 or more that are identified with your name and address.