Constructed in 1922, Knox's beautiful sanctuary has long been recognized by musicians for its excellent acoustics, and has been used for numerous concerts, live recordings and for television and movie productions.
- The sanctuary has a traditional, center-aisle layout with good lighting and flexibility for many different altar configurations.
- A fully pewed choir loft has 2 sections of 3 rows each.
- A kaleidoscope of stain glass windows in the sanctuary creates a dazzling display of colour and beauty.
- The open wood high-vaulted ceilings and oak pews (with cushions) lend a comfortable and very open atmosphere.
- The powerful Casavant organ, or the Kawai grand piano add to the majesty of the facility.
- The church holds up to 300 people in the main sanctuary.
- The chapel is equally lovely for more intimate numbers (35).
- There is a balcony for video recording and other production needs.
- The parking lot is very large and there is easy and free street parking that allows building access from all sides.
- The church is handicap access certified including ramps and washroom.
- Projector and screen rentals are available for your slide shows and PowerPoint presentations
- Knox's Fellowship Centre features a large gymnasium (seating capacity 100+) and classroom-sized meeting spaces.
- We have a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge that can seat up to 60 people.
The best time to call the church office is between 9:00 am and noon on weekdays or email [email protected] anytime.
We look forward to giving you a tour and discussing your needs.