Since our last report in January representatives of our Building Committee, joined by Rev. Richard, have met with the architects, RHA, and Jakin Contractors to conﬁrm our future planning process. Following an excellent exchange we have all agreed to regular monthly update sessions as we combine our efforts and expertise to complete the detail drawings required to obtain a Building Permit.
A team effort!
The challenge for the Building Committee will be to:
1) Determine our essential requirements for such items as wiring, security, audio visual, shelving, kitchen equipment, washroom facilities, furnishings etc.
2) Work with consultants where necessary.
3) Accomplish the above within our established budget
With the combined efforts of all involved it is estimated that:
* We should receive a Building Permit by mid summer 2018
* Initial construction on site is possible by September /October of 2018
As plans develop we will share actual drawings with the congregation, look for your input where needed, continue with our monthly updates and in return ask for your encouragement and blessings along the way…it will be a busy and exciting journey.