Knox 2018 Annual Thrift Sale
Save The DATES
Friday April 27 ~ 5 pm - 8 pm
Saturday April 28 ~ 9 am to noon
Please begin saving your donations now: Books, décor, house wares, wooden furniture, vintage items, jewelry, linens, hardware, garden tools, baby & Kids’ clothes, toys, puzzles, and games are all especially welcome.
Please ask your family, friends, and neighbours if they have donations too! But please, no Christmas items.
Contact the church office 604 261 3747 with questions.
Our Knox Fundraiser is a wonderful event that brings our congregation and community together in very positive ways. People love our BBQ, baked goods and all the wonderful bargains they find at Knox.
Our sale is a huge success because of the hard work of a small, but dedicated, group of people. The Boutique brings in the Lion's Share of our profit. The Gym brings in money, too, but ends up costing us money when we have to have all our "leftovers" taken away to the dump. We need to do everything we can to reduce this.
Please check this list carefully to see if you have any items to donate that can help raise money for our congregation:
- Boutique items (jewelry, china, crystal, fine art, etc.). Please bring them in ASAP, so they can be sorted and priced.
- Books, Records, DVD (PLEASE !! NO textbooks, encyclopedias, magazines, newspapers)
- Baking for our bake table
- Plants for our famous plant area
- Children's Toys and Books
- Housewares, tools and garden-related items (in good shape, no chipped or broken items, please)
- Wooden furniture in good shape (can need some work, but not broken)
- BABIES' AND CHILDREN'S CLOTHING ONLY!!!
Things that we don't want and unfortunately cannot accept:
Anything that is BROKEN - rejects from garage sales, huge furniture, heavy couches, stuffed chairs, clothing and NO CHRISTMAS items please!!! Anything that does not sell we have to pay to have it removed, so please follow these guidelines!
There is also no use for any used computer and electronic items. These we end up recycling.
Please consider volunteering your time to this fundraiser. It is fun, as well as worthwhile, for Knox!!
Many hands make light work! Thank you for joining in the fun.