WANTED: Church Officer
- Monday, April 16, 2018
TEMPORARY PART TIME OPPORTUNITY
KNOX UNITED CHURCH IS SEARCHING FOR A CHURCH OFFICER
START: April 16, 2018
DURATION: Until the end of 2018, with potential for extension based on operational need
The Church Ofﬁcer will be responsible for the opening, closing and practical preparation of the church sanctuary for all Sunday and special worship services. He/she will be in attendance at these services to ensure that all the support systems are operating effectively. The successful candidate will also be available, on call, for additional duties which will include the preparations for, and attendance at, all weddings, memorials, interments in our memorial garden and other special events. Initial training will be provided and supported by procedure manuals.
Regular working hours will be:
1) Sunday worship 9:00am to 1:00pm
2) One hour staff meeting monthly
3) Monthly administration as required
4) Other: As required for weddings, memorials, interments and special events
* Comfortable working in a church environment
* Good interpersonal communication skills for effective interaction with staff, members, visitors and tenants.
* A cheerful and ﬂexible personality capable of dealing with short term challenges in a positive manner.
* Good organizational and follow up skills.
Compensation will be based on an hourly rate, with ﬁxed rates for special events.
For more information on Knox United Church please check our web site at: www.knoxunitedvancouver.org
DEADLINE: MAarch 31, 2018
All replies should be accompanied by a brief resume of work/volunteer experience, and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or sent to:
Knox United Church,
5600 Balaclava Street,
Vancouver, B.C. V6N 1L1
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".